> Cute Emo Girl's Love Story

Cute Emo Girl's Love Story

Posted on Thursday 13 September 2012 | No Comments

I had a bf for 5 yrs., he was my first boyfriend. i thought i had a perfect relationship among all, then everything had changed since a met my boss. i have a secret affair with my boss, he is a family man actually.
for almost a year i have known him, he was so nice, mysterious and very interesting guy. All of the girls employee/ my co-workers had a crush on him becoz of his snobbish personality.
i love everything in him. the way he talked, the way he was being snobbish person and things that are not so good in him. he always made me feel i was special.
until the time comes we exchanged text message, we hanged out together.
i secretly love him even we had no commitments to each other. i know, i have a bf and he had his family.
and i know i will end up being a looser mistress. but what a bullshit feelings i have.
i cannot avoid being with him. i don't know i cannot help myself but to miss him.
i decided to resign in my company, to avoid his presence and to help myself as well.
right now, our status was .. i don't know. he still texted me and asking me if i'm ok.
before i leaved in my co. i gave him a parker pen, my co-worker told me, that he was a easily irritated now, he never smiled at all. the parker pen i gave was always on his barong. he never failed to put it always on his barong.
I HATE MYSELF!!!! i miss him. I CAN SAY, I NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE. if he never had a wife, maybe i'd fight for him.
but i don't know how to move on. no one knows how am i feeling right now.
thanks for this column, for letting me expressed myself.
It was hard to forget!!!

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.